Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Mixed Media, collages and basic picture

art have all been a part of my art journals.  I have even started painting on canvas, and making my own stretched canvas pieces.  I have loved painting acrylic pieces on heavy watercolor papers and adding collage pieces and then adhering them to already prepared canvas wrapped boards. I'm all over the place; but time has put constraints on posting here.Here are some of the pieces I've done since I last posted here.  Enjoy, and let me know what you think.



2 comments:

  1. Hi, Carol. Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. I see you have new adventures going on here, what with the book making and art journaling. I've enjoyed seeing your recent work--exuberant and expressive! very lovely!
    best, nadia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I have not responded to you Nadia. My husband was sick and I took care of him since 2005 and did not correspond here. He died in 2020 and I am just able to even think about my blog. Love Carol

    ReplyDelete